Here goes nothing….
- I wish for psyche meds to be 100% therapeutic 100% of the time.
- I wish for no side effects to meds like drowsiness or weight gain or Type II Diabetes.
- I wish to recover all those times when I was emotionally inaccessible to those closest to me due to my bipolar illness condition – this is mostly having to do with family and definitely has to do with my daughter.
- I wish for my bipolar condition not to be genetically an issue for my daughter.
- I wish to undo any harm / make amends for any harm I have brought to people because of or during my bipolar condition.
- I wish for the stigma associated with mental illness and addiction in society to magically disappear.
- I wish for the United States to have a healthcare plan that covers everybody at a reasonable cost including pre-existing conditions and including mental health and addiction benefits.
- I wish for the covid-19 virus to become a thing of the past as quickly as possible since it has so many emotional components that impact my mental health and the mental health of others.
- I wish for a covid-19 vaccine in the next 4 to 6 weeks or better yet now.
- I wish for a support team for anyone experiencing any sort of mental health or addiction diagnosis / symptoms and that that support team is always there for you.
- I wish for everyone with mental illness or addiction issues to never feel alone or never feel separate from the rest of the world.
- I wish the world to embrace and include all people no matter what their diagnosis, skin color, religion, etc.
- I wish I could return to the weight I was when I married or close to it…..
What would your wish list look like?
3 thoughts on “If you had a wish list for your mental health, what would it look like?”
I wish for a peaceful mind
LikeLiked by 1 person
Your number 1 would definitely be mine as well.