After a lot of back and forth

After a lot of back and forth, my daughter’s school did not open in November 2020. Now the discussion is whether to open the schools in January 2021 after December break. Right now, with covid cases surging, there is indication that January 2021 attendance for grades 6 through 12 may be delayed again. Since my daughter has two parents who are at-risk, we are fine with that decision.

We will plan to send our daughter back to school once vaccines are available. Are you hopeful that the vaccine process where you live will be timely and safe?